The loyal Guardian Dragon was rare even in the Age of Dragons. Only a few brave knights and kind kings were fortunate enough to be worthy of the Guardian Dragon’s watchful attention. Those who did enjoyed prosperous reigns and long lives.
- Scientific Name: Draco custos
- Characteristics: Standing at attention, the guardian dragon would be a formidable sight outside a castle, keep, or hall, which is why so many ancient rulers sought the mild-mannered yet imposing breed. They were never considered pets, but were often counted part of the royal guard.
- Size and Color: A little over 6 inches wide and 5 inches tall, the stately guardian dragon displays several shades of royal blue, along with magnificent gilded horns and claws
- The Guardian Dragon is part of the Dragons collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
A plastic dragon, wonderful for games, scenes, collections or just to play with!
This noble beast stands at the ready, silver armor gleaming brightly against its royal blue scales. Golden spikes adorn is back and similar horns decorate its head. It stands about 5 inches tall and 6 inches from wing to wing.